Baita Al Pian
Via Cincinnato, 10, 23032 Bormio (SO)
Tel: + 39 0342 910798
Cel: + 39 3497295811
HOW TO REACH US
- from Milano: SS36 (Milan, Lecco, Colico) and then SS38 (Sondrio, Tirano, Bormio).
- from Bergamo: SS342 up to Cisano Bergamasco and then SS639 towards Lecco and then SS36 (Lecco, Colico) and SS38 (Sondrio, Tirano, Bormio).
- from Brescia: Lake Iseo / Valcamonica towards Edolo, continue towards Passo di Aprica and then reach Tirano. Continue on the SS38.
- da Bolzano/Merano: in summer, cross the Stelvio Pass and continue towards Bormio; in winter cross the Val Venota direct to the Oenpass, cross the Tunnel La Drossa and then continue to Bormio.
- from Switzerland: in summer, reach Santa Maria Monastero, cross the Umbrail Pass and continue towards Bormio. In winter, head towards Livigno, cross the "La Drossa" tunnel and then continue towards Bormio.
- from Milano: Trenitalia railway station of Tirano reference then continue with the Perego Autolinee up to Bormio.
- from Switzerland: Red Train of the Bernina up to Tirano and then continue with the Perego Autolinee to Bormio.
- Before traveling, make sure that the Alpine passes are open. For those coming from the North during the winter months check the tunnel opening times "munt la schera"
- Don't be fooled by the navigator ... The Mortirolo Pass is closed in winter. If you come from Lake Iseo or from the Tonale pass, continue towards the Aprica pass
BAITA AL PIAN
Book apartments for your sport and relaxation holidays in a charming alpine setting
La Baita al Pian is a modern and comfortable residence located in the village of Bormio. Located in a central position and immersed in a breathtaking mountain scenery, the structure offers its guests the typical warmth of family management.